Oral presentations (abstracts/proceedings)
- Galego, C., Canário, S., & Teodoro, A. (2019, September). PISA and literacy concept: Analyse of the centrality of literacy as the main operative concept in student assessment. Paper presented at the ECER 2019 Conference, Education in an Era of Risk – the Role of Educational Research for the Future, University of Hamburg, Hamburg, 3-6 September. Abstract available here
- Lopo, T.T. (2019, June). Os estudos de avaliação comparada sobre a educação cívica e a sua influência na decisão sobre políticas educativas ⌈The comparative assessment studies on civic education and their influence in decision-making on educational policies⌉. Paper presented at the International Congress Humanism, Human Rights and Global Citizenship, Lusófona University, Lisboa, 30-31 May and 1 June.
- Teodoro, A. (2019, May). A success story? A research project about Portugal and the PISA (2000-2015). Paper presented at the XVII World Congress of Comparative Education, Riviera Maya, Cancun, 21-24 May.
- Rosa, V., Maia, J. S., & Mascarenhas, D. (2019, September). O contributo dos inquéritos internacionais na área da educação (PISA, TIMSS e PIRLS) para a formação dos docentes ⌈The contribution of international education surveys (PISA, TIMSS and PIRLS) to teacher education⌉. Paper presented at the International Congress Teacher Professionality, Lusófona University, Lisboa, 23-24 September.
- Araújo, A. L., & Borges, L. (2019, July). Uma história de sucesso? Portugal e o Pisa (2000-2015) ⌈A sucess story? Portugal and the PISA (2000-2015)⌋. Paper presented at the 9th CeiED’s Researchers Meeting, Research in Education: Plural Views in Co-Creation of Cognitive Justice, Lusófona University, Lisboa, 5 July. Abstract available here
- Estrela, E., Lopo, T. T., & Teodoro, A. (2019, June). O movimento da evidence-based education policy e as políticas curriculares em Portugal ⌈The evidence-based education policy movement and the curricular policies in Portugal⌉. Paper presented at the II International Seminar CAFTe – Curriculum, Assessment, Training and Educational Technologies, Faculty of Psychology and Educational Sciences, University of Porto, Porto, 13-14 June. Abstract available here